What if I want dental or vision coverage?

Undergraduate students: please visit Haylor, Freyer & Coon’s dental insurance page for a quote and details on how to enroll in dental coverage.

Graduate students: visit the graduate dental plan highlight sheet and the graduate vision highlight sheet for details. Further information on how to enroll in dental and vision coverage will be available soon.

Please note, the Student Health Insurance Plan does cover pediatric routine dental and vision exams, and pediatric dental care services to enrolled members through age 18.